About this Policy
At Red Duck Beer we do things a little differently. For starters, we take a great deal of care when we handle your personal information and we do so in line with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) that can be found at the OAIC website (www.oaic.gov.au).
When purchasing products via the Red Duck Beer online store you confirm that you are of legal drinking age (in Australia = Over 18 years of age). All purchases are inclusive of GST (10%) and delivery is charged at a flat rate as determined during checkout. We use Australia Post for the majority of deliveries.
What does Personal Information mean?
How is my Personal Information Collected?
The main way we collect personal information is through you directly or through your authorised representative. That is, when you visit us at www.redduckbeer.com.au and submit your personal information or request your personal information to be used (i.e. by subscribing to an email newsletter).
We sometimes collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if:
- you have consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way, or
- if it is necessary for a specific purpose such as the investigation of a privacy complaint.
Your personal information may be collected through the following services that are used on our website:
- User contact forms
- Cookies & Analytics
- Mailing list
- Social Network widgets and buttons (Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Direct Marketing
- Credit card payments including Stripe or PayPal
- 3rd party commenting (Disqus, Livefyre, IntenseDebate, Google+ etc)
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities under the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.